Tuesday 5 February 2013

These are my new favourite songs

I've been listening to these on repeat for a while now, so I thought I should probably share them with you - they are not brand spanking new, but they are pretty new. I'm particularly in love with the Solange song, and the video clip! Who is Solange? Solange is the younger sister of Beyonce Knowles - just as talented but with a very different style.



I stumbled across Flume because the album was the iTunes $9.99 album of the week. What can I say? Sometimes I feel like $16.99 is far too much to pay for a download, but I strongly believe in paying for my music - does anyone else agree? Anyway, I really, really enjoy this album and this is one of my favourite tracks. I don't often get into electro/dance music but when I do, this is the kind that gets played over and over. I feel like it's the sort of music that would get played at a cool house party in a movie (because those kinds of house parties don't actually happen in real life). And yes, for those wondering, the name is in reference to the Bon Iver song.

 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment