Thursday 4 October 2012

Hoop hoop hooray!

I hate sports and sports hate me. Exercise and I aren't great friends either. I go for a walk with the pram... sporadically... and in the past I did enjoy a bit of yoga but I'm yet to find a physical activity that I really enjoy and want to do regularly.

When I was a kid I had a hula hoop. It was scented, like a lot of toys were back in the '80s... bubblegum, or some kind of lolly... and I liked it. I was recently reminded that hooping is something that grown-ups can do too and so after a little internet searching I've ordered this Hoopnotica DVD and travel hoop and also another weighted hoop. Hopefully this won't end up in the cupboard under the stairs with 'The Firm' DVD and hand weights.

I'll let you know if I use it more than once!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment