Tuesday 28 August 2012

Lashes 7 - L'Oréal's Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black



Today's mascara 'before & after' is L'Oréal's Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black. I got this as a freebie but I can't remember where from I'm afraid. I haven't worn it much yet but it is quite nice. It is not as heavy as some of the other mascaras that I like and seems to be fairly good at lengthening and separating.





 Again here is my 'table' of the first five mascaras compared. I haven't added the ModelCo Fibre Lash or this L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes yet. I'll do a 'Part 2' at the end of all the 'before & afters'.





Score chart currently goes something like this -

First PlaceModelCo Fibre Lash Brush on False Lashes
Second Place - Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Satin Black
Third Place - Benefit They're Real!
Fourth Place -  L'Oréal's Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black
Fifth Place - Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash because it actually looks quite nice in the pictures.
Sixth Place - Maybelline's XXL PRO Extensions.
Seventh Place - Maybelline's The Falsies Volum' Express

Although the longer this list gets the harder it is to choose which ones are better than others.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, love the Maybelline One by One on your lashes. Great comparison, it makes it really easy to see which ones lengthen and volumize.

    Btw I've tagged you for the Liebster http://huitheyogini.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/liebster-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hui! I'm glad you like the mascara comparisons.

    I haven't done one of those 'tag' things before. I'll have a look.
    :)

    ReplyDelete