Monday 27 August 2012

20 days to organise and clean your home with 'The Organised Housewife'.

The Organised Housewife 

A few weeks ago I did a post about trying to clean and organise around the home and some of the tips that help me. One of those was the daily emails from The Organised Housewife. Well, The Organised Housewife is about to start a 20 day challenge to organise and clean your home and I decided this is something I should really try to follow along with. She is going to set tasks for 20 days (plus a few pre-challenge tasks to help you get ready) and it should be noted that you get weekends off. I'm not sure how easy it will be if you go out to work or if you work from home a lot but it might provide some tips and inspiration. Click the button above if you want to check it out. I'll try to let you know how I go.




No comments:

Post a Comment