Monday, 23 July 2012

Monday Macrame Maybe?

I've ordered the bits and pieces to have a go at making these simple little bracelets from I think I first saw them on Pinterest... maybe... but you all know what I'm like with bookmarks etc. A little bit of macrame on a Monday?

Update - I've actually made a couple and they are quite easy. Cheap and cheerful.

L-R - Present from my sister (from Pandora), present from my mother (unknown), and my two new handmade string bracelets.

Now to find some other coloured threads.


  1. How did you get the 1mm cord through the 2mm tube?!

    1. Hi Kelsey! Thanks for visiting!
      The waxed cotton thread I used for my bracelets was firm enough to make threading it through the tube beads fairly easy. I just poked it through. I guess if you have a softer thread or cord it might be trickier. :) Georgia