Monday 23 July 2012

Monday Macrame Maybe?



I've ordered the bits and pieces to have a go at making these simple little bracelets from honestlywtf.com. I think I first saw them on Pinterest... maybe... but you all know what I'm like with bookmarks etc. A little bit of macrame on a Monday?

Update - I've actually made a couple and they are quite easy. Cheap and cheerful.

L-R - Present from my sister (from Pandora), present from my mother (unknown), and my two new handmade string bracelets.

Now to find some other coloured threads.



2 comments:

  1. How did you get the 1mm cord through the 2mm tube?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelsey! Thanks for visiting!
      The waxed cotton thread I used for my bracelets was firm enough to make threading it through the tube beads fairly easy. I just poked it through. I guess if you have a softer thread or cord it might be trickier. :) Georgia

      Delete